- All vehicles must register before entering the campground
- Arrival from 13 p.m.
- Departure between 7 a.m. and 11 a.m.
- Hours of silence: 23 p.m. to 7 a.m., strict
- The speed limit is 10 km/h, strict
- Waste must be disposed of in the appropriate bins.
- The waterfront is not supervised. Use at your own risk. Parents are responsible for their children.
- Excessive noise will not be tolerated
- It is strictly forbidden to cut trees, branches or remove the bark of trees
- The amusement park opens at 8 a.m. and closes at sunset
- The music must not be heard by your neighbors and must be closed at 23 p.m.
- Vehicle or RV washing is prohibited. Our water comes from our well and it is limited. We count on your cooperation to keep it.
Sites must be clean at all times
- Campfires are permitted in the fire pits only
- It is forbidden to throw waste in the fireplaces.
- It is forbidden to burn beach wood.
- It is strictly forbidden to move fireplaces that are permanently installed.
- All visitors must register at the office.
- Visitors must leave before 22:30 p.m.
- Overnight visitors must pay a fee of $10 per person and $10 per vehicle.
- Campers are responsible for the behavior of their visitors.
- Wood can be bought at the office
- Construction wood and beach wood are prohibited.
- Reservations can be taken year round. We will ask you for the following information:
- Name, address, postal code, telephone number
- Email address
- Arrival and departure dates
- Size and type of camping equipment
- Type of site required
- Number of persons
- Credit card number, expiration date.
- For reservations of more than one site, the person making the reservation is financially responsible for all sites reserved.
- Cancellation policy: In case of cancellation, the deposit of one night is refundable, less $15 administration fee, if the reservation is canceled 7 days before the date of arrival by e-mail at campinggaspe@gmail .com. If the cancellation is made less than 7 days before the date of arrival, the deposit of one night is not refundable. If a customer does not show up on the day of the reservation and does not give notice, the reservation will be cancelled. Reservation fees (between $3 and $5) are non-refundable.
- For ready-to-camp trailers, the deposit is 40% of the total amount before taxes and must be made when booking. In case of cancellation, the 40% deposit is refundable if made more than 14 days before the scheduled arrival date less a $50 administration fee. If the cancellation is made less than 14 days before the date of arrival, a fee of $100 will be retained. If a client does not show up on the day of the reservation and does not give notice, the reservation will be canceled and the 40% deposit is non-refundable.
Pets are allowed, but they must be quiet at all times and on a leash when outside
- You must at all times pick up the excrement of your animals
- Fees must be paid before 1er June
- To reserve your site for the following season, a non-refundable deposit of $300 must be paid before September 15th.
- It is forbidden to add a refrigerator or a freezer without the authorization of the managers
- A $7 per night charge applies to overnight visitors.
- Seasonal workers are responsible for the behavior of their visitors and visitors must leave before 22 p.m.
- Work on site must be pre-authorized.
- It is forbidden to lend or rent your RV.
- Seasonal workers must park their vehicles on their own site.
- Garbage collection takes place on Tuesdays. Please deposit your waste in the appropriate bins no later than 10 a.m. on Tuesday morning.
*The background photo is for illustrative purposes only*